Sunday, August 23, 2009

SUNDAY_life


Ooh~BABY~

I’m BACK~!!!


WOW~
A nice Sunday for me today^^

5:50am I wake up
Opp my god~!!
Still felt tired~I just slept 3hour more last night><

Tak apa lah…go prepare…
6:50am Finish…
Wait my uncle come and fetch me..


7:25am Still waiting my uncle come……
When I still waiting the car coming…
I scare my uncle forget come to fetch me ya…
Nasib baik..just wait a moment..the car arrived…

8:08am Starting…
8:30am On the highway already
10:03am Take a breakfast (Gon Lou Mee)…
10:22am Starting again…
10:37am YuHu~!! Arrived K_L already..
And go KLCC Convention Centre now…




When our arrived and go buy ticket 1st..
Ok…Finish~
Go inside now…


and they will give us a introduction this fair of book..


Walao~So many many many people and BOOK~
Make me felt so HIGH~!!!
I LOVE BOOK SO MUCH~ muacks~
Hehe..
So many people..and the H1N1 so dangerous now..
Before we go inside the Convention Centre..
Got some medical staff help us to do inspections…
If nothing they will give you a white sticker…
To prove you don’t have any problem…
For this book fest…use 5 hall to exhibition it already…
We start enjoy it~!!
……
Are you know about this two cartoon...?
After a few hour..we finish buy what book we want..
And go eat KFC…haha..
Thank my uncle to belanja us to eat..
After finish our lunch..and fetch my sister go back…
5:00pm We return KUANTAN…

On the way…
We saw rainbow..
Wao~nice leh..
Hehe..



But later have a heavy rain..
Felt so cold inside the car..
Stupiak me forget to bring my jacket come…



7:03pm We arrived already..
so fast neh..
when i back home just have a feeling...
is TIRED

(2day i go with my dear grandmum,my uncle,my 3 bro and my dear sister..)

No comments:

Post a Comment