Monday, April 9, 2012

let me disappear.

Sometimes I feel i lost,no one can understand me. That's so funny when i need you just get a answer that "I DON'T KNOW WHAT RESPOND I SHOULD GIVE YOU". Well, i thought you will know me even whole the world not understand me but you're not. I'll not same as before, your answer let me know this world have no people can understand yourself, just how you think you're, that's enough. =)

"Everlasting Friendship" really exist in this world? When i thought i have it, i lost it too. Every time i wish i can be better and close with you, but finally? I will learn how to don't care so much, i just want to reduce the painful. Thanks those people who leave me and love me, the story let me know a really true friend not be how long the time you know him/her, just see how both of us to keep our friendship to better.

Skip!! I hate those trouble. I started my work already 1 week =D Not bad leh my manager! She teach me many things even i always do something wrong >"< She is my "GUI REN" Heyhey ;P Many people asked me why don't choose beauty job to do? I just want to learn something i don't know and try to find out my way.

Argh !! Since i start my work, many thing need to fan neh... suan le bah.
Let's smile =) I know i always be stronger then other.
Because i know some girls will LOVE me forever and ever 

No comments:

Post a Comment