Friday, September 3, 2010

someone.

I know i may falling in ♥ to you.I'm keep control myself to stop thinking and fall about it,because i'm know that impossible to us.Just because of that i ask my friend to remind me that's false way and hold me on.Please,stopping it! Please get out from my dream...even it make me happy and sweet at the moment...just at the moment...because that's all just a DREAM.Real-life we're impossible become a couple,and that's so strange to everyone!(include our-self!)Some person ask me don't keep close with you and make sure what to do i'm.If someone ask me about us will become POSSIBLE? sure i'll answer:"NO."May be i clear what your mind,what you want and who I'M.I'm never ever be the one in your mind forever,i know you still care and LOVE her.And the most important is do you will fall in ♥ to me? With me?Of course i know your answer.When someone call your name in-front me,i would smile.When i can be your-side you never knew my heart is so happy and feel happiness.When i alone think back all about that,i only know that just my illusion.So well,let bygone be bygone.I know i must brave to face that all.I'll be fine,i'll be okay :) and thank to someone stay beside me and support me all the moment.Ms.C 

No comments:

Post a Comment