Wednesday, October 13, 2010

a life-when i be with "THEM" :D

a crazy night last night :X Pat,Kit and me were stay at a new cc behind the taylor university around 5am only get back >"< LOL,it's "FREE TO PLAY" :D it's just a new cc opening promotion xD Pat and me were play the 'Street Fighter' and Pat was get 'KO' with me at the same time..we laughing non-stop.after that we play the O2maria.I confess my finger is not flexible >"< i can't control well.Haha,that's why my result is too bad when i play the game.Most of the supernatural is Pat's computer made music xP When his music is stop,the whole cc is SILENT.After ah kit came and 3 of us is started the CS,it's funny and we so high when playing the game :D and most noisy we are ><" wakaka..Ah Kit was crazy and too focus to play the game,and the moment when he stand up 'M' the computer...Pat and me laughing non-stop xD weeellllll...around 5am we only sek dak back. :)) 
*sleepy*
---------------------------------------------
thanks ah kit was wake me up today and i was went to sg.wang and ts with them(include Pat :D).After we had our brunch then we walked to ktm station.It's dam*it f**king hot!!!! I tak boleh tahan lah!!!!..*skip*...when we at ts,Pat was suggest steamboat as our dinner suddenly :D it's great idea to us~!! wakaka..having steamboat with 2 of them and a cute couple ♥ i felt the couple is so funny =D Do you know that?! Ah kit's appetite is great~!!! make 4 of us become 0.0" omg,i think he was waiting second round of 'food war' but only no partner >"< i can image how much he like to eat seafood.It's his favour ♥ seafood KING he are xD Pat and me were comfirm he will become crazy if we have a sushi buffer next time xO....*skip*.....i had a great day with them ♥
just with my dude :D

Kris here :D





l like my life just because of them -- my lovely friends

No comments:

Post a Comment