Monday, October 4, 2010

Sunday Life ♥

i think i did a stupid thing last night,and the reason just because of a stupid guy!!LOL..Thanks Xin Wei and Caryn stay beside encourage me and give me support.Don't worry girls,i'll be fine,i'll be okay (: but without Annie again when we had fun.So we plan go 'wek' again next time,and that time must 4 of us :D i'm felt disgrace last night.What I doing there?!Finally reach my room and slept around 5am.Damn sam fu early in the morning...felt like vomit and headache like hell.9am something hear message sound then woke up reply it.Ran to toilet N-times.Lucky i asleep around 11something and woke up at 2 something.I can felt my leg is damn pain :X No why,just tumbling N-times last night when i get drunk.Almost 4 something only sek dak go out having my brunch.Haha,go dapo McD :D After that i took my laptop go OldTown drank Root Beer Float and ate French Toast~!!Actually both of that not delicious,i don't know this OldTown what problem lah :S Finally ah kit was back from work and 3 of us(include mr.Patrick) were having dinner at a restaurant i never go before :D next time i want to try those of food at there :P After that i go Patrick's room helped him polish his nail~!! Hahaa..by the way Patrick is kind ^^ he was lend his nail let me practice,see~his nail became RED color!! ah kit told us RED COLOR so 'bei' loh...haha,Patrick can't 'JipSau' RED nail too xD ah kit was helped me disperse bruise of my leg :X i can't explain the feeling when you get disperse by him!!!!!!Aush Aush Aush!! Pain Pain Pain!!This is what i shout just now!!But thank him so much,i hope my bruise will get better then before )': I never let myself tumbling and get drunk next time.DAMN DISGRACE lah weii..LOL.My Sunday.with ah Pat and ah Kit,2 of my bro






















stop thinking and care about that.
listen what XinWei remind.
listen what Caryn advise.
listen what Annie told.
without you,i'm who i'm.

No comments:

Post a Comment