Thursday, September 20, 2012

Noodle.

Opps.. I can't believe that all feel are true. But everything is gone.
Memories, he more clearly all the details than i remember. 
I'm happy that time i was with you, thanks for everything you gave me.
Please forgive me to keep the feeling that for you, because i like you too.
I had failed in my relationship and that's why i decide to hide my feel of you.
I'm afraid to lose you, i'm afraid when you know my feel will keep far away from me.
We choose to hide the feeling for each other. I know you're afraid of losing me too.
Such like girl said,
"May be Friend is better than boyfriend".
Alright, Everything is gone and never come back.
Just forget it.

When i need you , you always here for me.
I wish when you need me , i can by your side too.
Just let me know that you need me , need a friend , even you need my shoulder ;)
I always here for you, x.o.x.o 

No comments:

Post a Comment