Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"Kill Or Be Kill"


I get a makeup job at last Sun, the title is "Killer". Though i done not good enough this time, but i will keep improve my skill. My model, a pretty and young girl only 16. Basically her features very good condition. So in the makeup are pretty smooth. ;) I like her, erm... Especially the part of her eye and eyelash ;)


It's not the first time i receive makeup job, 
but every time i was very exited and nervous 
I love makeup, I love the job.
Makeup can be full of fantasy, can have different concepts to change a person, 
everything is like magic.
Makeup is not the so-called cheated makeup
Basic makeup can bring out your confidence and to others and respect the occasion.
So i believe in there are no ugly women, only lazy woman
so Girls, before going out, speed a little time to dress up yourself
You're beautiful  ~~~ 

Ps:
'Professional Photographer' 
photograph concepts, idea, angle, posture etc.
prepare shooting props, even blood also prepared
Haha, have fun during the shooting.




"Kill Or Be Kill"

and yeah ! finish my work ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment