Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Day *

Sorry for late to update my 17 Sep 2012 story 

Urmmm...last Monday was our holiday. 6am we started our journey :) In two hours, we chit chat and i know i was the most noisy in car. Whatever, we safe arrival. ;) Had our breakfast and went Zoo Negara. I'm very exited for it. I love animal 








We watched the animal show at 11am.
It's awesome ! Clever and cute 







 and more and more animal in Zoo.
*I love penguin =D
It's so cute~ Da da da da da..

The day weather was so hot X-X I can't tahan also. After visited Zoo, we plan to go Paradigm Mall have our lunch. A new shopping mall :) It's so funny when i be with him, I really can't describe him. He was so proud and reassured me, we have GPS. BUT HE DIDN'T UPDATE HIS GPS. We almost lost. Actually go straight and we can see the building, Paradigm mall. Yea, we safe arrival too. ~~ We were hungry @.@



We had our lunch at *Garden recipe.
Not bad, he said the meal so fresh.
I drink the soya+macha ! I love 抹茶 so much.
And we get a RM10 cash voucher, for Paradigm mall & Melaka Outlet.

 Garden in paradigm mall.

We walk and walk in mall. 
nothing special for us.
after that we buy Planet popcorn and say bye bye to there.

We have a nice day. Even he always do something funny and i laugh.
Anyway,
Appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment