Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday My Dear ♥

Sang Yak Fai Lok
I know i may wish you so many times yet..but that really not enough to me :D
We know each other since form one the time we were calon pengawas..
Wakaka...all of the memories are in my heart :) I know you too.
May be we argued sometime, may be we so Friend sometime..
But today i have something to say : I LOVE YOU my friend..
Even if next moment we argue..just because of some small case..
you don't want to talk to me anymore or else..I don't care.
I just wanna tell you LET US CHERISH THE FRIENDSHIP WE HAVE NOW.
May be some day we seldom contact,seldom meet...But it's okay..
That is normal. :)) Right?
祝你的生日快乐,一直都那么的快乐 ♥
或许有些你要的人不在你的身边陪不到你过生日
但是你在他们的心里你要感受得到哦!
让你进入我的心里有一个属于你的房间就是我给你的生日礼物了 :D
希望你会接受,希望你会喜欢 ♥
我爱你,以前是,现在是,以后也是 "]

生日快乐  MY GIRL.



No comments:

Post a Comment